Specialist and Managerial Staff
The Central German Airports Group and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of opportunities for development. We operate in a dynamic field and are expanding. We require qualified and committed members of staff in order to meet the demands placed on us.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want a change? Have you already gained relevant professional experience and have specific ideas about how your future career should develop? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please first find out information about vacant posts from our jobs portal or from our jobs advertisements. If you are interested in a job, please send your complete documentation to the contact address listed in the advertisement, taking into account the deadline for applications.
We require the following application documents:
- a comprehensive letter, which tells us about you and clearly states why you are suitable for this job,
- a CV,
- final certificates from the schools that you attended,
- training examinations passed (apprenticeship, degree or exam certificates),
- job references from previous employers,
- a work and residence permit, if needed,
- additional qualifications (placements, courses).
If you have any other questions, please get in touch with the following persons at any time: