Please first find out about final dissertation subjects that are available at our jobs portal. If you are interested in a subject, please send your complete documentation to the contact address listed in the advertisement in good time, taking into account the deadline for applications. Please use the contact addresses listed below to send in your own subject suggestion.
We require the following application documents:
- a comprehensive letter, which tells us about you and clearly states why you are suitable for the post that is being advertised,
- a CV with details of your involvement in organisations outside school, your interests and the main focus of your university course,
- copies of your final school leaving certificate, intermediate examination results or any other university course certificates, if available
- a certificate of university enrolment,
- other evidence of placements or courses that you have attended,
- a brief, but convincing explanation of the subject matter if you are presenting you own final dissertation subject.
If you have any other questions about the final dissertation or the application process, please get in touch with the following persons at any time: