You should have obtained good or very good results during your course and have specialised in the major subject area mentioned in the placement advertisement. Any initial practical experience is always an advantage in any application.
You should allow at least 3 months for your placement in order to gain comprehensive insight into our company. But please note the specific details of the placement that is being advertised.
Please first find out about our current placement positions from our jobs portal. If we have aroused your interest, please send your complete documentation to the contact address listed in the advertisement, taking into account the deadline for applications.
We require the following application documents:
- a comprehensive letter, which tells us about you and clearly states why you are suitable for the post that is being advertised,
- a CV with details of your involvement in organisations outside school, your interests and the main focus of your university course,
- copies of your final school leaving certificate, intermediate examination results or any other university course certificates, if available
- a certificate of university enrolment
- other evidence of placements or courses that you have attended.
If you have any other questions about a student placement or the application process, please get in touch with the following persons at any time: