General Aviation at Leipzig/Halle Airport
The GAT at Leipzig/Halle Airport is located in the central area of the airport. As a result, you only have to walk a few steps from the car park to your plane. Leipzig/Halle Airport checks in private and business travellers quickly and separately from scheduled and charter services. There are separate lounges and check-in facilities for the passengers and crew.
The GAT also provides a number of other functions and services:
- Suitable comfort
- Flexible check-in times
- High security standards at an international commercial airport
- Transporting passengers, crew and luggage between the aircraft and the GAT
- Ordering fuel, in-flight catering, de-icing facilities and ground power units
- Flight advice, flying weather advice (AIS/MET)
- Information in advance from public authorities (border police and customs service) for international flights
- Assistance for disabled passengers
- Conference and VIP rooms
- VIP support
- Taxi and car rental services
- You can find the GAT at Leipzig/Halle Airport here.
Fee Structure at Leipzig/Halle Airport
All the take-off and landing fees, passenger fees, stand and parking fees are listed in the Fee Structure for Dresden and Leipzig/Halle Airports. You will also find information there about special rules and the infrastructure available at the Central German airports.