Conference Rooms at Dresden Airport
The Conference Center in the terminal at Dresden Airport provides ideal conditions for business meetings, conferences or roadshows. It is also ideally suitable for private celebrations like weddings, birthdays or school reunions. The rooms have an unobstructed view of the runway and the airport’s apron area.
A summary of the benefits:
- Six air-conditioned conference rooms with different sizes up to approx. 230 square metres with a panoramic view
- A spacious and inviting foyer with space for catering, exhibitions and networking
- Attractive, well-functioning equipment and Wi-Fi
- Modern presentation and audio technology
- Catering facilities available, if required
- Excellent transport links by road and rail
- Parking with special conditions in the multi-storey car park
The State Tourism Association awarded the Quality Seal for Service Quality in Germany Stage II to the customer service department at Dresden Airport for its excellent services offered to guests and customers.
- Coworking office at Dresden Airport
- Event areas
- Travel to and from the airport
- Holding meetings and celebrating at Dresden Airport [PDF; 4 MB] (German only)
- Fee Regulations for Non-Aviation [PDF; 1 MB]
Tip: Combine your event with an exciting airport tour!