Identity Documents at Dresden Airport
Access to the security areas at Dresden Airport is subject to strict security regulations. They are stipulated in the German Aviation Security Act and in the appropriate regulations enacted by the European Union (EU 2015/1998 Implementing Regulation). The access requirements depend on the workplace. A person who works for a company based at the airport, for example, can apply for an appropriate permanent pass. People can apply for visitor passes for short-term stays. The ID office at Dresden Airport works closely with the Free State of Saxony when issuing passes.
You can find more information and application forms for downloading here:
- Application for a reliability check [PDF; 172 KB] (German only)
- Confirmation request for work by firms at Dresden Airport [PDF; 22 KB] (German only)
- Application for the issue of an airport pass [PDF; 104 KB] (German only)
- Application for the issue of vehicle authorisation [PDF; 113 KB] (German only)
- Application for the issue of a driving licence [PDF; 55 KB] (German only)