Leipzig/Halle Airport offers exciting tours with interesting glimpses behind the scenes. Discover the procedures used to prepare passenger aircraft for take-off at close quarters and make a stopover at the freight and logistics area at Germany's second-largest cargo airport. Whether the tour takes place in an airport bus or you come as a travel group in your own bus - we ensure that you will have an unforgettable experience. You can also purchase a voucher for each tour and give it to someone as a present.
Protecting people's health is our top priority
Extensive hygiene precautions ensure a safe tour. We would ask for your cooperation and support.
- The number of people on each tour is limited so that we can maintain the general social distancing rules.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available on site.
- The handles and seats in the airport's own bus are disinfected before each tour
- All those taking part aged 6 and over must wear a medical face mask.
- We retain the right to exclude any guests from the tour who have symptoms of a SARS-CoV2 infection (a cough, a temperature or a cold).
- List of participants for airport tours
- General Terms and Conditions for Visitor Services
- Data privacy information
* Changes to the tour programme are possible at any time